该内容已被发布者删除 该内容被自由微信恢复
文章于 2016年11月15日 被检测为删除。
查看原文
被用户删除
其他

一个很牛的心理测试:你先看见女孩还是老头?

2016-10-26 太小只 沪江英语




Optical illusions are all the rage, some drawings contain tricks that can indicate your type of personality.

视错觉在当下非常流行,这些图片中的某些因素可以反映出你的个性。


So what do you see when you look at it?

那么,在这张图片里,你看到了什么?




If your first reaction to the picture is to think it's the back of a young girl's head, you are 'optimistic and beaming with positive energy'.

如果你看到图片的第一反应是一个女孩的后脑勺,那么你是一个“积极,充满正能量的人。”


This is also associated with being curious and passionate about trying new things, as well as being generous.

这同样也可以说明你对尝试新事物的好奇心和热情你也很大方。


However, seeing the girl's head isn't all positive, as it also implies impetuousness.

但是,看到女孩的头也不意味着所有结果都是积极的,它同时也说明你比较冲动。





WHAT IT MEANS IF YOU SEE A GIRL'S HEAD

如果你看到的是一个女孩的头意味着:


1. You are optimistic and curious.

乐观,对事物充满好奇心。


2. You can be impetuous and often act based on impulsive decisions.

你可能有点浮躁,经常做出冲动的决定


3. You enjoy helping others and enjoy volunteer work.

你喜欢帮助别人,喜欢志愿者工作。


4. You are strong and resolute and don't give up.

坚强,果敢,从不轻易放弃。


5. You will become a better person if you listen to feedback and share problems with those around you.

如果你学会倾听别人的意见,将你的问题和周围的人分享,你会变得更加优秀。





WHAT IT MEANS TO SEE AN ELDERLY MAN'S FACE

如果你看到的是老人的脸意味着:


1. You are calm, honest, and faithful. You are seen as trustworthy and a reliable person.

你冷静,诚实,忠诚。你被别人视为值得信赖和靠谱的人。


2. You are a natural leader who can take initiative to lead a group through the right path.

天生适合做领导,你能够主动带领一个团队走向正确的道路。


3. You carefully follow steps to reach your goal. This prevents you from making impulsive decisions.

你认真按照步骤达到目的。这也使你不会轻易做出冲动的决定。


4. You can be a perfectionist which can be a source of stress.

你是一个完美主义者,但同时这也是压力的来源。


They are goal-orientated and unlike the other personality type, don't tend to make impulsive decisions. Playbuzz says: 'Once you set a goal, you plan the steps thoroughly and carefully, and slowly achieve them one by one. This gift keeps you away from making impulsive decisions.'

不像其它人格类型,这类人是以目标为导向的,不会做出冲动的决定。Playbuzz说:“一旦设定了一个目标,你会制定出详细、全面的步骤,慢慢的一个一个去实现它们,这也是你不会做出冲动决定的秘诀。”


However this quality can be a double edged sword as it can invoke perfectionism.

但这种品质是把双刃剑,因为它会让你追求完美主义


所以,你看到了什么?


本周热文

(点击下面文字,即可查看)

最性感女星英剧黑镜学习类APP

口语干货老外吐槽爵迹美妆科普

旅游圣地丨四六级干货美女与野兽

美国人的奇葩点美剧中的超能力


编辑:山风

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存